Residential & Commercial Inspections
- Our reports are available the same day as the completed inspection.
- They are comprehensive and clearly detail the results of the inspection.
Here’s what is covered in a home inspection report:
- Windows and doors
- Gutters and drainage
- Stairs, steps and handrails
- Walls and siding
- Basement and crawlspace
- Foundation walls
- Load-bearing walls
Eagle Property Inspections’ in-depth inspection process includes a comprehensive visual examination of the property’s physical structure and mechanical systems. It covers all the
main areas of concern, from basement to rooftop, and our inspections and reports surpass
ASHI's Standards of Practice. Our inspection report is a detailed digital report complete with many photos on the property - not just a checklist, and include conclusions and recommendations based on our inspections.
4) Mechanical Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Water Heaters
- Decks, patios, porches and balconies
- Walkways, Fences
- Trees and shrubs
- Moisture damage, mold
- Pest infiltration